Monday, October 12, 2009

Smoking

I have only smoked twice in my life before, which was during my participation in the National Service programme. I started smoking last time because I was bored and got influenced by my friends back in the camp. Salem was my favourite because it contains menthol, which can chill my body when I feel hot. Kuala Lumpur is always at 30℃. >.< Normal cigarettes has a bitter flavour and scent while menthol cigarettes has a mintlike flavour (Less smelly).


Anyway, I'm not here to promote Salem or promote smoking to you. Lol. I bought this pack of cigarettes because I had a difficulty to breathe today while I was in class. Somehow I remember what my friend told me during the NS programme and it works. Smoking actually helps me breathe better after I smoke half stick of it. Unbelievable, huh? I didnt do any research on this matter but based on what my friend told me last time, smoking actually can triggers our lungs and nasal. Thanks to it, I feel much better now.

BUT, LOOK AT THE PICTURE ON THE SALEM'S BOX. I don't want to get that cancer. I'm sure that you don't want it too. I want to die beautifully. I don't want black neck, black lungs, nor other black organs. :P Smoking is really bad for our health, think twice before you start it. NO, THINK ABOUT IT FOR 10 TIMES BEFORE YOU START IT!

What a waste of money. I wasted RM6.90 for that packet of cigarettes. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment