Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I love Malaysia!

I went to Midvalley Megamall today to catch this movie "Surrogates". It is a nice movie. The story is about the future human beings using robots as replacements for their body to do the daily activities. This can avoid illness, harm, discrimination etc. Yet, can you imagine humans using robots to make love as well? EWW! This is the first and the best reason why robots cannot replace humans. To you who think you are are so holy almighty and think sex is dirty, this is the reality! :P


The best part starts here. Okay, the best part starts here. The movie was nice and I ate McDonald for lunch (Because it's cheap!). So, now I'm on my way home. It's so exciting to drive a car and speed as much as I can, by-passing other cars, switch between lanes, left here, right there but... OOPS! Police stopped me! So, I stopped my car aside and the police came to me.

Police: Good afternoon, boss.
Me: Good afternoon.
Police: Where are you going?
Me: I'm going home. I just came back from university. (I know I'm lying.)
Police: Boss, you have passed the speed limit for 14km/h.
Me: Really? What's the speed limit here? (Try to be innocent as much as I can.)
Police: It's 80km/h.
Me: I'm sorry. (I look so innocent back there. LOL)
Police: Show me your license.
Me: (Hands over my license.)
Police: Do you want me to help you? The summon is RM300.
Me: I only have RM10. (Showing him my wallet. RM10 left after all my spending. :P) I'm just a student.
Police: (Not looking so happy.) Nevermind, I let you go. (Returns my license to me)
Me: Thank you, Sir.

Right after I went back home. I realised I put my textbook "Criminal Law" at the passenger seat next to me. So, what do you think? Was the police kind? Or was him afraid of the law? :P Anyway, I'm happy because I just saved myself RM300 and I continued speeding after that. LOL Malaysia boleh! I love Malaysia!

2 comments: