Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello!

Hi! I'm going to start my blogging life again because I have stopped blogging for 4 years now! :P

Ok. I figured these questions out. "So, why do you start to blog again?" I'm actually a very shy boy (If you look at my profile picture: I know I don't look like one but a fierce one instead with the gangster look). I don't need you to tell me that! NO! OMG! Shut up! I know, I know! *Gives you a big slap* Shhh! I'm blogging this just to share my thoughts. I'm not saying that I'm intelligent but, I'm a thoughtful person, and I feel it's a waste to not share it with people and make them laugh or make them realise something in their life.

To the people who don't give a damn about this blog: Don't read my blog! As simple as that. :P Criticisms are welcomed but spams will be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment