Friday, October 16, 2009

Earn money without doing anything! It's true.

I believe all humans love money. Now, I'm going to explain to you about a concept. I received an e-mail from a friend of mine. At first, I thought it was only a scam like others. However, I signed it up and I see the potential of this concept. I'm sure all of you internet users know about Facebook.com, almost everyone I know has a Facebook.com account. Facebook.com makes a lot of money through advertising, selling game items etc. However, we as users cannot earn money through Facebook.com because we are only users, not members who own shares in Facebook.com. So, I guess you get the concept.


This Me2everyone.com is similar to Facebook.com. In fact, it is better because once you sign up, they give you some shares to hold on. This makes you not only the user, but a owner of the web as well. Best of all, IT'S FREE! You can make friends with people, chat, watch TV, read newspaper, play game or just make an account and DO NOTHING AT ALL! You as a shareholder will receives money even if you don't do anything to contribute. If you still have questions, please refer to Me2everyone.com or personally contact me. My e-mail is gary_388@hotmail.com

Please register under http://www.me2everyone.com/556255. So that you will be a part of my network and we will take care of each other. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment